As we strive to attain our vision, we believe it to be important that Monclova Christian Academy develops programs, strategies, and methodologies within the context of Biblical principles, producing graduates with a Christian worldview, who . . .
Spiritually. . .
- Understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Understand that God is the Creator of the universe and man.
- Understand the application of Biblical ethics and standards of morality to every part of life.
- Are empowered by the Holy Spirit and pursue a life of faith, goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love.
- Are actively involved in a church community, serving God and others.
- Personally respond to carrying out the Great Commission locally and around the world.
Academically. . .
- Are well-prepared in all academic disciplines and are skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and thinking.
- Show an appreciation for literature and the arts.
- Know how to utilize resources, including technology, to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Have the skills to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
- Possess apologetic skills to defend their faith.
- Have the knowledge and skills required for future study or for occupational competence.
- Are committed to a lifelong learning.
Socially . . .
- Understand the worth of every human being as created in the image of God.
- Are prepared to practice the principles of healthy, moral family living.
- Understand, value, and engage in appropriate social (community) and civic (political) activities.
- Embrace and practice justice, mercy, and peacemaking in family and society.
- Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play, and live.